I hope everyone is having a superb last few days of the decade. We've had a wonder Christmas vacation, thanks to spending a lot of time together as a family and talking on the phone to our extended family. Haylee and Cameron received several presents that required some type of assembly or parent involvement, like the princess tent and basketball frame above, which has made helping them play with their gifts more fun for Eve and I. Watching Haylee and Cameron get excited about different aspects of the holiday season take me back to when I was a kid, and it's partly because of those fond memories that help me realize today how important and fun it is to think of others and the true spirit of Christmas. We wish we were more able to visit family during the holidays, but having adventures and starting traditions with our own family has been real fun, too. We hope that the New Year finds all of you and your families doing well and having great experiences, too.

1 comment:
I concur, great time of the year for family and traditions. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment