
Tonight we went as a family to a screening at work of Bolt, a new Disney animation that opens this weekend. It was a really fun family movie. We also saw the new "Up" trailer and "Tokyo Mater", one of the Cars Toons (which caused me to have a very busy October). And all three were in 3-D!
Both Haylee and Cameron stayed awake (despite being an 8:30 pm screening) and really enjoyed it, even though Cameron had a little trouble keeping his 3-D glasses on during the whole movie, as they were a little big for him. I think every Disney and Pixar animation from now on is going to be released in 3-D in theaters at the same time as the regular release.
Bolt has a nice feel-good story with some fun action, and it was pretty funny, too. I mean, let's be honest, Rhino has got to be the funniest character I've seen in a cartoon for quite a while. And the pigeons? Some good laughs there, too. But Tokyo Mater won't be screened in front of Bolt until Dec. 12, so try to wait until then to see Bolt.
No comments:
Post a Comment