Sunday, March 29, 2009
Attack of the Giant Weeds
So guess what happens in our area of California if you forget to pull weeds early on in the year during the rainy season? We were not as pro-active in pulling weeds in our backyard early on this year during January and February while we got a good deal of rain, and so huge weeds shot up all over our yard. I could not have imagined that they would get so big. And to think I complained about pulling out the small, dinky weeds from our garden in Michigan while growing up. Fortunately their growing season is over. The rest of the year will be too dry and hot for anymore to grow, so once we get rid of these then we'll be good for the rest of the year. And next year we will definitely pull them out earlier while they are still small and defenseless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love your jungle. You might need a chain saw to get through those. How fun for your kids to play in.
Post a Comment