Sunday, May 17, 2009
Fathers & Sons Campout
On Friday night Cameron and I went on our second Fathers and Sons campout together. This year our ward went to Brannon Island, about 30 minutes northwest of where we live. I think camping is one of the most fun things I've done with Cameron. It's really fun for just us guys to be together out in a different environment than usual. Cameron says his favorite part of the campout was sleeping in the tent. And that definitely seemed accurate, since he wanted to sleep in the tent as soon as it was put up, way before it was time to. After putting up the tent, we played some catch and went on a short little walk together along a bamboo thicket by the edge of a river close to our campsite. Then we roasted marshmallows and had a campfire with the rest of the fathers and sons. Breakfast burritos the next morning was the best part (uh, besides the father/son bonding)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment