Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Partly Cloudy, too


Ugh! I must've been a little too drowsy last night when I made the previous post, because I almost forgot to mention my greatest excitement from the Wrap, and that was to see the new short, Partly Cloudy, in its finished form. This cute short that will precede Up in theaters (on May 29, don't forget) tells a story about a stork and his cloudy friend that makes babies for the stork to deliver.

While I didn't have the opportunity to work on Up, I did work on Partly Cloudy. Pete Sohn (the voice of Emile in Ratatouille) was the director and a very enthusiastic, passionate guy to work with. My main contributions to the short were shading the baby Crocodile and doing all of the lightning effects. Both Up and Partly Cloudy are very enjoyable in their own ways and I'm excited for everyone to see them.

No comments: